Scott C. Cutter has been in the field of social security disability law, since 1994. During this time, hardworking people from Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska have benefited from the honest and personalized approach to winning Social Security Disability (SSD) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) claims.
Learn More About Scott
When faced with the physical, financial and emotional realities of a potentially permanent disability, we are here to assure you that you don’t have to take on these challenges alone. At the Cutter Law Firm, we offer the support and legal resources you need to file or appeal a claim and secure the benefits needed to care for your family.
Below are some of the values that we believe set our practice apart:
- This is all we do: Unlike other firms that disperse their practices among numerous areas, we handle SSD and SSI claims exclusively. We know the law, the legal landscape and the needs of hardworking people in our local communities. We know you have a choice when selecting a lawyer, and we do everything we can to make that decision as simple as possible.
- Experienced and knowledgeable: Scott C. Cutter, have been handling SSD claims for more than 20 years. They know how to build strong claims and appeals that achieve favorable results.
- Focused on helping people in our communities: Perhaps you have seen commercials advertising SSD and SSI representation. While these corporate firms have a national reach, they don’t have the local knowledge and experience we bring to the table. When you call our firm, you talk to us. When you meet with us, we will be there to shake your hand. From start to finish, we are here for you.
We invite you to review our credentials and read what our past clients have to say about us on our Testimonials page. Take a moment and reach out to us to learn how we can best serve you.
OUR PROMISE | CLIENT BILL OF RIGHTS
We have given a lot of thought about what our clients should expect from a professional law firm like the Cutter Law Firm. So we have put down in black and white, what our clients can consider their bill of rights.
- Free Consultation with an experienced attorney involving the length of claims process, evidentiary requirements and attorney fees.
- To be represented from the initial application through the entire claim process by an experienced attorney without any requirement for money upfront.
- To have an attorney knowledgeable in all issues related to your case.
- To expect outstanding support staff and established office procedures.
- To have your questions answered promptly, courteously and to your satisfaction.
- To have your medical records and supporting physician statements before the administrative hearing.
- To be represented by an attorney willing to advance written arguments in favor of your case at any stage of appeal.
- To meet your attorney in advance of your hearing date to discuss evidence, hearing procedure and the expectations of the Administrative Law Judge.
- To have an attorney prepared, capable and willing to exhaust all reasonable appeals…including District Court.
- To have an attorney that is committed to the claim and the individual.